Stiri din media și din surse oficiale despre fiscalitate, legislație și contabilitate din UE & International
Pentru ȘTIRI din Romania vizitați ȘTIRI fiscale din România
ec.europa.eu – Taxation and Customs Union
- 1 Jun 2020: New online platform to facilitate the standardised exchange of information (INF) between economic operators and customs authorities - taxud.linkgroup.whatsnew
On 1 June, the European Commission launched the electronic system for traders for the Standardised Exchange of Information (INF, Special Procedures).
- 25 May 2020: Use of REX system for EU exports under EU-ESA interim EPA from 1.9.2020 - taxud.linkgroup.whatsnew
- 24 May 2020: Update of list of countries applying the Registered Exporter System - taxud.linkgroup.whatsnew
- 17 May 2020: Derogation from the rules of origin to take account of the special situation of Mauritius with regard to salted snoek - taxud.linkgroup.whatsnew
On 5 May 2020 the ESA-EU Customs Cooperation Committee adopted Decision No 1/2020 granting a derogation from the rules of origin with regard to 100 tonnes of salted snoek imported into the Union from 5 May 2020 to 4 May 2021 in accordance with Article 42(1) of Protocol 1 to the interim EPA.
- 14 May 2020: CLASS – Classification Information System - taxud.linkgroup.whatsnew
CLASS is the new single access point to different types of classification information of the goods that enter or leave the European Union
ec.europa.eu – Company law, auditing and accounting
curia.europa.eu – Jurisprudenta UE
- 4 Jun 2020: 66/2020 : 4 iunie 2020 - Concluziile avocatului general în cauza C-591/16 P - curia.europa.euLundbeck/Comisia
Advocate General Kokott proposes that the Court of Justice should uphold the fine of almost €94 million imposed on the Lundbeck pharmaceutical group in the context of agreements intended to delay the marketing of generic versions of its antidepressant medicinal product citalopram
- 28 May 2020: 65/2020 : 28 mai 2020 - Hotărârea Tribunalului în cauza T-399/16 - curia.europa.euCK Telecoms UK Investments/Comisia
Tribunalul anulează decizia Comisiei de respingere a proiectului de achiziționare a Telefónica UK de către Hutchison 3G UK în sectorul pieței de telefonie mobilă
- 28 May 2020: 64/2020 : 28 mai 2020 - Concluziile avocatului general în cauzele conexe C-597/18 P,C-598/18 P,C-603/18 P,C-604/18 P - curia.europa.euConsiliul/K. Chrysostomides & Co. și alții
Potrivit avocatului general Pitruzzella, instanțele Uniunii nu sunt competente să judece acțiuni în despăgubire formulate împotriva Eurogrupului
- 28 May 2020: 63/2020 : 28 mai 2020 - Concluziile avocatului general în cauzele C-620/18,C-626/18 - curia.europa.euUngaria/Parlamentul și Consiliul
Avocatul general Campos Sánchez-Bordona propune Curții de Justiție respingerea acțiunilor în anulare formulate de Ungaria și de Polonia împotriva directivei prin care se consolidează drepturile lucrătorilor detașați
- 20 May 2020: 62/2020 : 20 mai 2020 - Ordonanța Tribunalului în cauzele T-526/19,T-530/19 - curia.europa.euNord Stream 2/Parlamentul și Consiliul
The General Court of the European Union declares that the actions brought by Nord Stream AG and Nord Stream 2 AG against Directive 2019/692, which extends certain rules of the internal market in natural gas to pipelines from third countries, are inadmissible
ifrs.org – News
oecd.org – Centre for Tax Policy and Administration
- 3 Jun 2020: Thailand joins international efforts against tax evasion and avoidance - OECD.org - Centre for Tax Policy and Administration
Today, at the Thai Embassy in Paris, His Excellency Sarun Charoensuwan, Ambassador of Thailand in France, signed the Multilateral Convention on Mutual Administrative Assistance in Tax Matters (the Convention). Thailand is the 137th jurisdiction to join the Convention.
- 2 Jun 2020: In Tax, Gender Blind is not Gender Neutral: why tax policy responses to COVID-19 must consider women - OECD.org - Centre for Tax Policy and Administration
Women are at the core of the fight against the COVID-19 crisis: they make up the vast majority of healthcare workers and shoulder much of the childcare and home schooling burden during lockdowns. And while tax policy measures play a crucial role in supporting individuals and businesses as we navigate this crisis, the gender impact of taxation is often overlooked – with serious consequences for gender equality.
- 29 May 2020: Database: Tax Policy Measures in Response to Covid-19 Pandemic - OECD.org - Centre for Tax Policy and Administration
Latest data on tax policy measures taken by governments so far in response to the coronavirus pandemic.
- 26 May 2020: Early restoration planning by tax administrations key to support individual and business taxpayers towards economic recovery from COVID-19 pandemic - OECD.org - Centre for Tax Policy and Administration
Recovery from the profound impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic on people’s lives, jobs, businesses and the wider economy is likely to be lengthy, challenging and multifaceted, with tax administrations playing a critical role in restoration planning, according to a new OECD report.
- 13 May 2020: Czech Republic and Korea deposit their instrument of ratification for the Multilateral BEPS Convention - OECD.org - Centre for Tax Policy and Administration
Today, the Czech Republic and Korea deposited their instrument of ratification for the Multilateral Convention to Implement Tax Treaty Related Measures to Prevent Base Erosion and Profit Shifting (BEPS) with the OECD’s Secretary-General, therewith underlining its strong commitment to prevent the abuse of tax treaties and BEPS by multinational enterprises. The MLI enters into force for both countries on 1 September 2020.
accaglobal.com – the Global Body for Professional Accountants
iasplus.com – Global Accounting News
tax-news.com – Global Tax News
ibfd.org – Tax News Service Headlines
- 5 Jun 2020: Puerto Rico - Tax News Service Headlines
COVID-19 Pandemic: Treasury Extends Deadline for IVU Exemption on Essential Goods
- 5 Jun 2020: Malta - Tax News Service Headlines
Commissioner for Revenue Updates Guidelines on Group Consolidation Rules
- 5 Jun 2020: Cyprus - Tax News Service Headlines
COVID-19 Pandemic: President Announces Reduced VAT Rate to Support Hospitality industry
- 5 Jun 2020: OECD - Tax News Service Headlines
Platform For Collaboration on Tax Publishes Toolkit on Offshore Indirect Transfers of Assets
- 5 Jun 2020: Malaysia - Tax News Service Headlines
COVID-19 Pandemic: Prime Minister Announces Short-Term Economic Recovery Plan (PENJANA) - Summary
efrag.org – European Financial Reporting Advisory Group
- 4 Jun 2020: Second European Lab Project Task Force appointed - EFRAG RSS Feed
The European Lab Steering Group has appointed the Project Task Force for its second project on reporting of non-financial risks and opportunities and linkage to the business model
- 3 Jun 2020: EFRAG's Endorsement Advice on Covid-19-Related Rent Concessions (Amendment to IFRS 16) - EFRAG RSS Feed
EFRAG has completed its due process regarding Covid-19-Related Rent Concessions (Amendment to IFRS 16) and has submitted its Endorsement Advice Letter to the European Commission.
- 3 Jun 2020: EFRAG has published its Final Comment Letter in response to the IASB's ED Classification of Liabilities as Current or Non-current - Deferral of Effective Date - EFRAG RSS Feed
EFRAG has published its Final Comment Letter in response to the IASB's Exposure Draft ED/2020/3 Classification of Liabilities as Current or Non-current - Deferral of Effective Date (proposed amendments to IAS 1).
- 2 Jun 2020: EFRAG Update May 2020 - EFRAG RSS Feed
The May 2020 edition of the EFRAG Update, summarising public technical discussions held and decisions taken during that month, has been published and can be downloaded below.
- 29 May 2020: EFRAG TEG meeting June 2020 - EFRAG RSS Feed
EFRAG announces that it will hold its EFRAG TEG webcast meeting on Wednesday 3 and Thursday 4 June 2020. To watch the webcast please register here .